-
August 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
#371
Inactive Member
Why do i need help? Some people enjoy a good scare sometimes. Thats why people what and play horror movies and games. And i'll be safe, unless i use one of them double sided knives. Then i'm fucked.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
#372
Senior Hostboard Member
Just don't experiment on yourself, the world an' I would miss your face....
-
August 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
#373
Inactive Member
You ain't seen my real face yet.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
#374
Senior Hostboard Member
I saw it back, when you posted your rooms pic, remember? Y'know, the OWNAGE pony-tail... sittin' in front of your PC...
-
August 3rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
#375
Inactive Member
Dude, since those pics were taken, i've died and reincarnated. I look completely different now.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 08:06 PM
#376
Senior Hostboard Member
^_^ I always thought you were a demon, now it's prooved! lol anyway, than the World an' I would miss you!! Correct?
-
August 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
#377
Inactive Member
IRT OCB: That would be quite funny.
It's easy to tell if it is double edged or not, of course.
-
August 4th, 2004, 03:07 AM
#378
Inactive Member
Playing with fire is a risk you take for fun or to look cool.
-
August 4th, 2004, 04:22 PM
#379
Inactive Member
Yea, but for the need to scare the shit out of people, i would need to do it randomly and fast.
-
August 4th, 2004, 08:08 PM
#380
Senior Hostboard Member
Just be careful, don't get near your funeral...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks